“If you don’t rejoice over your fabulous baking skills or your great Zumba moves, who will? Dance away!”
“Motivation is simple. You eliminate those who are not motivated.” Lou Holtz
20 TIPS: How To Stay Motivated And Mirthful
1. Don’t Take Yourself too Seriously: Laugh at Your mistakes, failures and yourself often.
2. Be Kind to Yourself: If you eat that box of chocolates, celebrate it and then start your detox tomorrow
3. Express Gratitude for All You Have: Avoid complacency at all costs, as it is the enemy of motivation.
4. Surround Yourself with Laughter and Positive People: Add your brand of humor to your conversations
5. Don’t Compare Yourself to Others: Focus on your own game. That gorgeous guy/girl has issues they battle with too.
6. Believe in Yourself: It’s great to just be YOU! Look in the mirror; you are your competition, your cheerleader and your critic. Pick one C every day and conquer it.
7. Acknowledge Your Attributes: If you don’t rejoice over your…
View original post 1,259 more words