Poetry is a mirror which makes beautiful that which is distorted. ~Percy Shelley, A Defense of Poetry, 1821 from the Quote Garden
And in nature we find these beautiful distortions that serve as inspiration to those who conjure words.
- Weekly photo challenge: Distorted (jmsimpson.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (maggiephotgraphy.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (yobynos.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted (passion2read.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Distorted… (eof737.wordpress.com)