In a life that reality and imagination collide constantly on the decisions between broom or pen, laundry or revision, housecleaning or story research, kids homework or plots… To indulge is a delightful gift, is to yield to the wishes of my inner desires as a mother, wife, friend, writer (in no particular order).
When done, I yield, in an excessive degree, to the gratification of the pleasures of a double life: me and my writer self.
To yield to… To Indulge in the simplest moments in a life for which I’m thankful for.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (wordswewomenwrite.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (nylondaze.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (filipinofestival.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulge (rutheh.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Indulgence (3 flamingos, art and evolution) (lovingjazz.wordpress.com)